Re: [T3] Transmission mount

I think you're SOL.  I really don't think you can rock the engine back
far enough to clear the studs on the front, let alone get the tranny
shift rod clear of the tunnel. Plus, you'd be torqueing that  rear
engine mount pretty badly doing it. Maybe someone else has done it,
though.  With a floor jack and a couple of wheel ramps, it takes me
less than 45 mins. to get the whole works out by myself, so any of
that type of stuff I've done with the engine out. Probably getting the
CV joints detached is the worst of it.  Maybe you can rent said items?