RE: [T3] VW Parts Yard Going Out of Business

Neat-o torpedo.  Yeah, the guy gave me a little bracket and a quicknut, too.
Watching the Tonight Show, and one of the guests (some British actor with an
odd beard -- he looks familiar, but how should I know?) just said that his
first car was a Variant.  --"Does anybody in the audience know what a
Variant is?"

So I laughed a lot.