Re: [T3] fuel pump

James,
	If I am understanding your problem correctly, are you referring
to the metal/brass pipe in the carb that has a fuel hose attached to it &
the other end goes to the fuel pump? If so, similar problems as this have
been addressed this week on the list. Recommended repair is to clean said
pipe from all dirt, oil & all petroleum based products apply Locktite
allow to sit 24 hours then drive.
Tom
'68 FB (Thumper)
'70 Bug

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:36:28 -0800 "John R. Jetty" <jjetty@pahrump.com>
writes:
>I have a question. On my SB the pipe for the outlet ( AKA to carb )
>fell out
>yesterday while I was in B.F.E. ( other wise known as Armagosa Nevada
>)  I
>was able to push it back in and drove the 45 minutes home after
>looking at
>the land I went there to see.
>
>Ok I was wondering has any one ever had this happen to them??? I gotta
>wait
>till next payday ( Nov 6) till I can replace the pump.
>
>I have checked it since 5 time and it is still not lose. I did take a
>short
>cut through a national wild life meadows and the dirt road was really
>bad.
>
>Now before you preach I do plan on replacing the pump, but till I can
>is
>there anything that will make sure it doesn't pull open on me again
>?????
>
>Thanks
>James
>

>--
>IMail Server for Windows NT. Evaluation version.
>Copyright (c) 1995-98 Ipswitch, Inc. http://www.ipswitch.com/

>Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-request@vwtype3.org Subj=subscribe

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]