Re: [T3] oil change conundrum

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org>

 <I use 10W-30 in the winter, but I would prefer to use 20W-40,
rather than 10W-40, in the summer.  Unfortunately, I have not been
able to buy 20W-40 for years.  There is some 15W-40 out there, but it
is expensive, so I haven't tried it.>

I thought I saw 20w-40 when I bought oil Friday.  I have been using 20w-50
in my SB. So far I have not had problems with the oil. But then again I
haven drove the car in over 100 degree heat yet but my mechanic has. I am
gonna go get some more oil today to change the oil ( new case stuck in the
trunk), I let ya know for sure.

James

--
IMail Server for Windows NT. Evaluation version.
Copyright (c) 1995-98 Ipswitch, Inc. http://www.ipswitch.com/