[T3] Seals and stuff

Let me just say...I hate farm trucks.  No plates, no working lights and
misc. debris flying everywhere.  I now have a right rocker panel that is
crushed in due to being unable to avoid a large piece of metal ejected
off the back of the farm truck in front of me.  It hit right where the
rocker was seamed to the rear quarter panel.
AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
At least we hadn't repainted yet.

Now for the seals.  After seeing Toby E. again this weekend, his car
sparked a memory for me.  I used two bug door seals (inexpensive) to
replace the rear hatch seal on one of my squares.  It took a little
cutting, but the end result was very functional.

Also, had my external oil filter separate at the bead seam yesterday.
It was a Fram unit.  Anyone else ever have this happen?

Well, now that Murphy has had his fill, maybe I can just enjoy my car
for a while.

Brian
64 Notch Roadster- "It's just a flesh wound"