Re: [T3] clock

On 26 Oct 98, at 0:05, Dave Hall wrote:

> Of course, you can fix a small quartz movement (a few $$) and run it
> off a battery or dropper resistor, keep better time, and still look
> original.

It's been quite a while since I "wasted" any time on these, but I
seem to recall being stymied at trying to remove the hands from the
shafts without damaging anything.  Can you tell me how they are
attached and how to remove them successfully?  Seems like it should
be such a simple thing with a simple solution, yet the ones I have
worked on seem frozen solid.

Jim