Re: [T3] Headliner

DavidY=> am I correct to assume that if I need a new headliner the time
      => to do it is when the windows are OUT in the rear?

It's not practical, imho, to do a headliner at all unless *all* the
glass is out. The headliner wraps around the seams that hold the rubber
at every opportunity. Don't forget the pillars.

With the glass and dash pad removed, putting in a headliner is a finicky
but not particularly difficult job. You'll need half a dozen small
spring clamps, a couple hundred spring clothespins, a pot of brush-on
contact cement, scissors and patience.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343