RE: [T3] SB Stereo

On 22 Oct 98, at 8:35, James MacNaughton wrote:

> Hey, I've got a goodie.  What does the mounting facility look like for a
> T3 Square look like for the radio?  Frankly, the only square to date I've
> seen with a radio is mine, and the mounting I've got seems a little
> cobbled.

There were several from VWoA.  Early 60s were metal, chromed and
painted black in places, later ones were plastic, from about 68 on.

> Blaupunkt made AM/FM as far back as 70 that I've seen in VW's.  Might be
> more.

The Blaupunkt mounting kits were different.  Blaupunkt has been
making auto radios since at least the 50s.  My oldest Blaupunkt auto
radio is about a 64.  They are very nicely made radios.

Jim