RE: [T3] license plate

I definitely wouldn't call this fancy.  It appears to be a piece of sheet
metal bent into a square, roughly 12" across, mounted below my standard
dash.  Pretty ugly, blocks the fresh air stuff almost completely, and it's
open on the sides.  Didn't figure it was VW, but I've been a little busy so
far.