RE: [T3] Broken Odometer and insurance gripes

Hi Mark,
   About your registering your car in CA now, not to worry. Any
car '73 and older is exempt from smog inspections, unless you get
caught by some roadside sniffer - very unlikly though. So your
'70 should make it just fine. I just registered my '69 which is
also dual carbed now and not a problem.

Regards,
Tom Cloud
'69 Fastback!