RE: [T3] rims/wheels

John,
Just how common is the 4x100mm pattern, like what modern vehicles use it
(VW,
Mazda, Ford, ...)?  Please keep us updated on any rims/manufacturers you
come up
with that meet the proper offset requirements and rim widths.  I would like
get new rims that are spoked so my rotors can cool off better.  The racing
rims
are very nice but don't allow enough air flow to help keep the rotors cool
under
heavy use like the stock rims.  Plus I'd be able to better show off my
cross-drilled rotors <grunt grunt> :)

When securing the studs to my hubs/rotors I now use the red fluid LocTite to
lock them in.  A very light coat of anti-seize on the lug nut end to keep
them
from rusting on.  Oh, be sure to buy a set of locking lug nuts to protect
your
rims!  Check to see if the rims require washers, I know mine does (fits
between
the lug nut and rim face).
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member