Re: [T3] Windshield wiper direction

<< so does anyone know if there's any rhyme or reason to the
 direction the wipers point?

It is a fact that t3's wipers went the other way from 1971 on, probably to
make room for the new under dash vent fan. Hey, where in Huntington Bch. did
you say this event was taking place? I think I might scoot down there for my
low backs hunt.
Hisham
70 sq (pointing to left)