RE: [T3] Engine setups

This might not help anyone, but I ran into a fellow earlier this summer
with a nice orange '71 Square he was running with a 914 motor.  He has a
web page up, but it didn't seem terribly informative when I checked it
out... however, his e-mail address and other contact information is on
there, so you people who are interested in 914 information might want to
get in touch with him...  He lives somewhere in the Midwest.

Here's the page address:
http://www.expage.com/page/porschetotypethreeconversion

Good luck!  8)

Meghan

1971 Bright Orange Square (and I'm checking those fuel lines tonight!!)
St. Paul, Minnesota

"Erkson, Toby" <toby.erkson@intel.com> on 10/20/98 09:22:00 AM

"A Type IV, like the 914 you mentioned, can fit but it will require a
custom
mount and probably some sheet metal cutting.  So far nobody has come up
with
conversion document on the T3 -> T4 engine swap so you are on your own
here.
If
you take this route please, please, please, please, please, pleeeeeease
take
lot's of pictures, measurements and notes so the rest of us have a
reference
document.
   Toby Erkson"