[T3] All Glass Out

Hello again-

For my upcoming (68 sqbk) paint job, I am going to remove all the glass
myself. I have ordered new rubber for all the windows through WCM (I'm
going Cal look for simplicity's sake) except the door glass/wings, which
I'm leaving in.

My question is this: I don't need to save any of the rubber from the
windows I'll be removing, so with that in mind, what's the easiest way to
get all the fixed windows out without damaging the glass? I know the hinged
passenger windows are easy, but I'm not sure bout the others fixed in place
(we're talkin front windshield, rear hatch glass and two rear side
windows). I was thinking I'd just start hacking with a razor (!) and
eventually I would be able to push/pull the glass out. Is this neanderthal
approach a bad idea? Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Dave

PS  how likely is it that the glass installer will scratch my new paint job
reinstalling the four glass pieces and new rubber? 8-0
Not that I can do anything about it, but still curious...