Re: [T3] Continuing Problems with #2

On 20 Oct 98, at 22:54, John Kowalski wrote:

> I am using an inductive pick up that goes to my inductive tach/dwell
> meter.

Okay, this means that if the pickup stops picking up any current flow
to that plug then there is nothing getting to the plug.

> I just replaced the spark plugs and rechecked the gap.  The gap is .60 mm.
>  There is, however, some carbon soot on the plug.  Could this be fouling
> the plug, causing misfire resulting in more carbon buildup?

Your plugs are new and your gap is correct, so the problem is not at
the plug.  For some reason, the spark is getting drained off BEFORE
it goes through the inductive pickup.  Check your dist cap for
tracks.

Jim