Re: [T3] KEITH PARK IS THE BEST!!!!!!

Mike, I know exactly how you feel.  My squareback spent nearly a year in
the body (butcher) shop, and I'm totally dissatisfied with the work.
When I was looking for the torsion bar covers to send you, I happened to
glance at mine on the squareback (still sitting in pieces in my garage,
until I figure out what to do next), and noticed that my left rear
fender doesn't have a torsion bar cover anymore.  Reached up under the
fender and found a big blob of Bondo...  It also used to have more
chrome trim holes (no, I did NOT want those filled!).  Makes me think
that learning how to do bodywork myself couldn't be nearly as much of a
pain in the a** as dealing with someone else's low quality standards has
proven to be.

Jake Kooser