RE: [T3] Of fenders and desires (and Mark T3 missile laun...

Subject: RE: [T3] Of fenders and desires (and Mark T3 missile launchers)

JEEEZUS CRIMENY!!!  I launched *another* baffle today, you know, the one I
just
bought YESTERDAY!!!  I'm not in the mood for this crap.  Okay, amendment to
my
below...secure with a cotter pin, that should do it.
   Toby "Sir, we have a firing solution, shall we launch missiles?" Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/