Re: [T3] fuel line replacement

Don't leave your fuel lines with that small stuff on there!  That
small stuff is guaranteed to split at the wrong time, like out in the
middle of Nevada, 100 miles from nowhere.  Get the 7.5mm FI-rated
line if you've got FI, otherwise use the common low pressure 5/16"
stuff if you have carbs.  That 1/4" hose  will split when you
overstress it, like going over a too-large hose barb.  I've never done
it, but you should be able to use low-pressure stuff in a pinch before
the pump on an FI car, there's no pressure there.  After the pump,
you're risking a geyser. Even on the FI tank return line there's
considerable pressure.  When I first got the car, there was no tank in
it, I was test running it with old hoses out of a 1 gallon can.  The
return line broke at the bend into the can and I had a 4' geyser
before I could shut it off.  The small stuff will also constrict your
fuel flow, might screw up things with your mixture.