Re: [T3] Aftermarket Padded Dashes

Hmmm...I think mine was from SoCal...I accidently ordered the hard ABS
plastic dash cap from RMMW (which, BTW, I have for sale...this thing would
probably be a good substitute if it included the full holes for the
gauges...the cap doesn't go under the gauges, just on top.  As for the new
dash pad, it really looks great.  I think if you can get it in there and
fitted appropriately, it will probably adjust its fit over time.  Don't get
me wrong, it was a hassle to install (probably 4 hours, and that was with
the old dash already removed) but the finished product is well worth it.
Another complaint with the design of the new dash - there should be a metal
strip inside the lower lip that you screw to the dash face...my screws kept
pulling out at first.

-Doug
69 auto FI square
73 FI fasty