Re: [T3] A Saturday, a lift and a T3

Dave:

  I looked this up in my Bentley, and it also states that while the
  pushrod shouldn't be changed from the factory setting, I took care
  to make sure that I didn't.  I just put a new Master Cylinder in.
  I will have to double check the freeplay this weekend.  I drove the
  Square last night and it seems that the pedal is about 1/2 down
  when you have it pushed down.  It seems that when I press the brakes
  the front brakes grab nicely and the rears hardly engage.  Pump the
  pedal two times and you get nice, even braking all around and a while
  the pedal is firmer, it is still rather spongy.  I suspect Air in the   brake
line.  I checked all the way around, no leaks, and the Brake
  Fluid Reservoir is not losing fluid.

  Thanks for your response.