[T3] Aftermarket Padded Dashes

Hello all,
   Well, I can't stand the Grand Canyon sized cracks in my padded dash
anymore. I'm considering purchasing one of those reproduced padded
dashes (urathane?) I see in the vendors ad's of HVW's. Anyone
installed and or seen one of these dashes?  How do they fit? How was
it to install?  I know how the dash comes out so that won't be a
problem for me.  My dash is so bad, it can't be repaired. I was
tempted to send it off to one of the companies that advertise in
Hemmings and have them repair it, but when I called one and
described it to them, they weren't too anxious to work on it.

I sure wish WCM would reproduce the dash they show in their catalog.
I called on it and it's still NA.

thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Regards,
Tom Cloud