RE: [T3] The Hill

I try and run either Texaco 92 or Mobil 92.  Sunoco isn't out here, or I'd
be sorely tempted to run the blue stuff.  Glad to hear that thread thing.  I
just had the motor out to change the clutch (it's a real bitch to find your
clutch return spring is broken at 11:30 at night, when you *have* to drive
the car the next day), and ripping the motor out again would allow me to
change that spring (I know, I know), but not something I want to really do.