RE: [T3] Window Rubber

This window rubber stuff is getting out of hand...

Surely there must be more market for someone who wants to restore their car to the original look than
dechrome it.  If we all speak up.. they will start MAKING it again and we will all be happy.  When I
inquired about making sure that the rubber Im getting for my Opel WASNT cal-look I was told " Oh
goodness no.. ther is so little market as it is that we have to concentrate on Replacement parts,
there was no cost effective way to market custom Items."

Keith