[T3] Refitting Injectors & Fastback Progress (was Re: The Hill)

Actually getting the brass collar off the injector takes like 2 minutes...I
usually drill through the outer metal on the collar clamp, and then pry the
rest off with diagonal pliers (being careful not to mar the injector
fitting).  The job was so easy that I decided to do it for all the spare
injectors I have...so now I have a spare bank of injectors, with the
bakelite holder and all, ready to install when/if (knock on wood) my
current ones fail.

BTW, just wanted to mention that I found a new vac unit for the dist in my
73 fasty, installed my new S&S single quiet pack and extractor, tuned the
engine until it purred, and successfully delivered the car to the paint
place for a new shower of L61B Sumatra Green :-)  Unfortunately on the way
there I was pulled over and written a ticket for not having a current
inspection sticker :-(

One more fasty ready to hit the roads after nearly being permanently
condemned to a life of convalescence!

-Doug
69 auto FI square (for sale!)
73 FI fasty