RE: [T3] The Hill

8^)

Me?  Mine's a painfully stock 1600.  From what I've heard here, I've
probably got a stuck (open) injector, one tire in need of replacement, and a
really good vibration at about 65mph.  I'm afraid I couldn't outrun a milk
wagon.  But someday I want to!

For those in AZ, sorry I couldn't come to the meet, I was in an evening
wedding (I'm also a piper); so getting out of bed at 4:30 didn't really
appeal that much.  I'll catch up soon, though.