Re: [T3] timing is dynamic

It was the
	lighter of the two centrifugal advance springs that pull the weights
back towards the inside of the distributor.  It was just strong enough
to pull in at about 1600, which would make the idle drop to 400 rpm.
I'd boost the idle slightly, and it'd take off again.
	I actually found it by watching what the timing light showed as I
revved the motor.  I'd been swearing that it was a vacuum leak...
actually, by that time, I was swearing quite a bit.
Toby B