Re: [T3] (G) Light

Well im not sure what a voltage meter will tell me with a bad voltage
regulator. But when i started it up the other day
Before start 11.79V
While Idling 11.85to 11.90V
At 2000Rpm+ 11.9-12V

So there you go and after i shut the motor off (Day Time no acessories
just engine) and with G lighted bright it charged in alittle but i never
thought about the fuese or who knows. thoes dag on grounds

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
71'Beautiful Crashed stock Squareback half in primer. Anyone need parts?
73'Squareback (More than solid)Rear end hell! Any Suggestions?
68'Bug w/swingaxle (I hate thoes)Oh well!