[T3]

Greetings all!

I am a new subscriber to the list and I figured I would start right off with
a BIG question...

Does anyone out there know if its possible to replace the front sheet metal
("doghouse") and hood on a late-model type 3 (with a "peaked" nose) with a
set from an earlier model (with a more rounded hood and much smaller turn
indicators)?

I'm relatively new to the type 3 world (and VWs in general), but I do have
experience in the street rodding realm.

Any information pro / con greatly appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.

- Roby B

'72 Fastback A/T (Fuelie, but in ashes thanks to an idiot replacing w/ carb
and not changing fuel pump from F/I type)
'72 Fastback M/T
'98 Jetta TDI