Re: [T3] ignition weirdness

In a message dated 10/16/98 4:27:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time, whizby@pdq.net
writes:

<< so someone tell me why hes driving around without his key?just because it
 can come out doesn't mean you have to take it out..
 how would you turn it off when you get where you're going?(so you can start
 it again??)

 Puzzled in Pomona >>

I think, since it's been stated that the  key comes out because the ignition
is worn, that the concern is of the ignition wearing down even more and the
key not being able to stay in the ignition or maybe even fall out while
driving.  The key stays in the ignition fine now, it's just possible to "pull"
the  key out.  If it gets any worse, we'll change it

Matt & Katie