RE: rag top for Squareback

I got mine from StreetBeat.  They are located in Arizona and their phone
number
is (602)254-4332.  I bought the kit two years ago for $640.  It comes
complete,
including instructions.  If you are comfortable with removing sheet metal
from
your roof then you could probably install it yourself in the garage on a
weekend.  I didn't have the luxury of a garage at the time and body work
isn't
my specialty so I had a body shop install it for me.

They have canvas and vinyl; I think the canvas is much better looking
(that's
what I have).  Yes, it's waterproof or I wouldn't have installed it in my
daily
driver since Oregon gets lot's of rain.

Do I like it?  Like a kitten lapping up a bowl of cream!  I have it back
whenever I can, making everyone on the road around me jealous 8)

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/