RE: [T3] The Hill

That particular stretch of highway is the worst (to my knowledge) in AZ.
There's a lot of US highways off in the east that wiggle around some fairly
good hills, but nothing like it.  I've only seen one worse, and it's on I-8
between Yuma and San Diego; I'm not sure of the elevation change but it made
the C-10 Chevy I was in grunt pretty hard.