Re: [T3] (G) Light &junk parts

Ok. The steering wheel is slightly bent due to the force of my body
hitting the windsheild but i pulled on the steering wheel pretty much and
its almost streight but the other parts are good.
I have 2 sets of Rear hinge covers $25ea. and a semi-slightly rusted rear
bumper
I have some scratched up side interior covers to.
Im sure the seat rails are good because the seats rule and i never moved
them, and the dashpad is cracked alittle and i want $30 for it.  The
seatbelts in front are junk but i dont know if they worked or not. I know
they dont lock so i never used them. and the rear ones (1971) are still
good. I have a brown rear seat and top part to part with. (Thats taking
up space) and various other parts. If someone comes here in person i will
hook you up with one hell of a deal.
Someone could have the seats, seatbelt stuff. Semi cracked dashpad, and
other parts i will think of for $50bucks all you need. So if your
interested let me know anyone. Im in Cincinnati

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
71'Beautiful Crashed stock Squareback half in primer. Anyone need parts?
73'Squareback (More than solid)Rear end hell! Any Suggestions?
68'Bug w/swingaxle (I hate thoes)Oh well!