[T3] The Hill

Hey Steve;  I live in Phoenix, and I just shot through your area this
weekend with my 361.  It *really* didn't like 'the Hill;' not so much Bull
Whacker (?), but I-17.  It was still close to 100¼ when I was doing it, but
about the best I could do (without really whipping the poor thing) was about
45mph.  Is that normal?  I've never had any trouble even when it's 120¼, I
was actually getting concerned that I might be hurting the motor.  It was
pinging and slowing a great deal, more than I would have thought.