RE: [T3] FI Cold Start Problems

Hey Keith, I'm an ex-pat NJ'er, but I live in Phoenix now.  Sorry to hear
about cold start.  My '71 FI Square doesn't usually turn over twice before
it's running; but sometimes when it sits for a day or two it cranks 6 or 8
revs before kicking off.  It doesn't *ever* get below 35¼ in Phoenix, so I
don't know if that's effecting you.

There's usually an annual meeting of Buggers (pardon the pun) in Atlantic
City, in the deep winter, and in or around the Meadowlands in Spring.  I've
been gone for seven years, though, so it's hard to say.