[T3] Web list 'reboot'

Hi all,

	I had to "kick start" the Web version of the list (due, of course,
to my own monkeying around).  No big ramifications, except that for most
of you it will look as if all of the messages are unread (blue links
instead of purple all around, even if you've seen the messages already).
Viewing by date instead of by thread will reveal the newest ones.

-Greg Merritt
A Beetle
A Bus (Keeping me excessively busy preparing for winter!)
Couple of Squarebacks

(p.s.:  Yup!  I'm still alive! ;)