RE:[T3] Windshield rubber

Window rubber with the groove for chrome trim (deluxe or "American"
style) is difficult to find.  I don't think there are any US after-market
suppliers for deluxe style (if somebody know something I don't know,
please let me know!).  I believe the only stuff available after-market
now is for "Cal look", with no trim.  I finally found a NOS deluxe style
windscreen seal for US$150.  If you gotta have the trim, get ready to
pay!
 -Mark
'70 Fastback