[T3] Import car day

Hello All,
Just remembered that there is an Import Car Day coming up this Saturday
the 17th Oct. in Monrovia MD. Its at the 75-80 raceway. I plan on going
even though its not a VW event.  I think having some T-3's there will
upstage any row of Miatas or whatever elase rolls in.
If anyone plans to go I am in College PArk ,MD and can meet up on I-270N
or somewhere along the beltway.
Ill give more detail later and Im at work and other people around think
Im working and not sure how long I can put up this ruse, tee hee.
John 71 FB
College Park, MD