Re: [T3] Stripped oil screen stud

I would just get a metric tap set since you will probably need one later
in life (For exhaust bolts,intake, generator)who knows but just retap it.
I think aluminum is soft enough not to have probs with.

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
71'Beautiful Crashed stock Squareback half in primer. Anyone need parts?
73'Squareback (More than solid)Rear end hell! Any Suggestions?
68'Bug w/swingaxle (I hate thoes)Oh well!