RE: [T3] Know where I can order a dist. vac. unit??

Big problem with at least some of the T3 distributors is that they have the
fuel injection points on the bottom of the distributor.  If your T3 isn't a
fuelie, you shouldn't have a problem (or, conversely, if the T1 *was* a
fuelie).

I would recommend BAP in Arizona, 602.968.9394; they work great for me.