Re: type3-d Digest V98 #328

Great weekend.  Got new tires and couldn't drive the car home from the
shop.  No noise at the fuel pump (FI).  Relay has some corrosion.  Tried
grounding that wire in front of left manifold ala Muir's guidebook and
still no response from pump.  Will take my multimeter to shop tomorrow.
Anybody had problems with the relay INSTEAD of the pump?  Anybody know
the fuse number on the fuel pump circuit?  I hope it isn't stolen
tonight!

thanks,

Kevin