[T3] Bud's Bugs

I did some rather difficult surfing and found Bud's bugs on the Net.
http://www.budsbugs.com

Their address is on the site, and the number is incorrect.  The area
code should be 925 not 510.  A recorded message will play if you dial
the wrong number, and not if you dial correctly.  It is in the San
Frnacisco area.

I called for their hours:  8:30am to 5pm (17:00) Tuesday through
Saturday--Pacific Time.  England, this is an eight hour difference.  I
called about a '71 door in blue, and they said $20 if you pull it, $50
if we do it. They have  apretty good idea of what they have "in stock."
Bring your own tools.  I don't know if they will ship anything, but it
is worth a shot.

When I asked about the $20 anniversary deal and how long it will last,
the lady responded "It will be going on for a while."  Thus, no real end
date, but don't count on it lasting...

Good luck, everyone!  I hope you find the parts you need.

Steve