Re:[T3}pulley/fan bolt

It has with it a ~3 inch long hex extender that threads into
the original fan bolt hole, then another bolt holds the pulley onto the
fan.  I tried to mount this with a spare fan bolt I have, but it seems
that the threads aren't deep enough to accommodate it.  Does this
require a special bolt?

Jake
The air conditioning pulley extender does use a smaller bolt to hold the
pulley on. I have one but I need it for my air.

Dana Hall