Re: [T3] windshield installation

This was a pretty good post.  I will add that it really IS true that
old glass is more brittle and more prone to break.  I hired a pro to
install a new one for me and he told me this.  Of course I didn't
believe him, but a few years later, there was an article in
Scientific American about glass that confirmed this.  Now I'm a
believer.

Jim

Especially out here in the desert. I have seen locksmiths put a slim jim in
a door and the glass shatters.

James

on a non type 3 note does any one have a fuse diagram for a 73 supper ???  I
can not yet buy a book on it 'cause the tires needed to be replaced.

Thanks