[T3] brake problem

I realize that I need to replace the right rear brake hose, but would
that tiny leak cause such a change in braking?  From the recent
postings, I'm going to have a hard time finding this hose.

Reply:

I replaced my hoses.  It took two friggin' days to undo 8 nuts.  I just
didn't ewant to bend my brake lines and reinstall those bad boys.  I
found "matching" hoses from RMM (roucky mountain motorworks).  I thnk I
had to use a bus hos and a bug hose somewhere, but just look at the
fittings, measure the length of the hose, and order something that looks
like that.  Replace all four at once since you won't want to do this
ever again.  I hated it. Bleed your brakes afterward and DONT use vice
grips to get them off--use a special 11mm anti-slip open ended wrench
(the kind that goes "even more around" the nut's head tha the regular
ones).  Enjoy.  Remember to adjust your rear drums, too (with the
adjusting stars).  That also caused me to pull to one side.