Re: [T3] Fuses

Put the 8 ampers back in where they're supposed to be.  Don't know
what your mechanic is smoking but those are safety features not to be
by-passed.  I temporarily put in a 16 where an 8 was just to
troubleshoot a problem when I was putting the rear hatch back on the
Square, I found I had two wires reversed on the license plate light.
The ground became rather warm(hot!!!).  Don't do this at home or
anywhere else!  It's like sticking a penny in the fuse socket on home
wiring.

If you've got poor connections, either clean the connectors or replace
the wiring. Fuses don't have anything to do with that, unless the
connections on the fuse block are poor.