Re: window

    Installing the windsheild was not easy.  I have only tried once, and I
have only broken one window.  Wrestling with the seal and aluminum trim was
the main issue, very frustrating.   Then we broke it on the last push.
    I had one installed at a glass shop, and they quoted $140 with labor.
Afterward, I saw on the reciept it took them 3 hours!
    Don't forget you need to replace the seal if yours is cracked etc.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR