Re: [T3] 4 x 130

On 6 Oct 98, at 13:31, Phillip Bradfield wrote:

> Anyone know of other automobiles that have  the same 4 x 130 bolt pattern
> as VW? I am looking for wheels for my car. I tried to look up a '63
> Notchback  at tirerack.com - guess what, it  wasnt listed.

A 63 would have had five bolt wheels anyway.  If your car has been
upgraded to the later 4 bolt wheels, then try looking up any late
beetle.  All the 4 bolt air cooled VW wheels have the same bolt
pattern.

All the air cooled VW 5 bolt patterns are the same, too.  So if you
meant to say 5 bolt, then look up a beetle of the same period (up to
around 65, I think.)

Jim

Jim