[T3] North GA campout - Thanksgiving weekend

Just in case you want something different to do over Thanksgiving weekend,
and happen to be around the North Georgia area, why not join us at Vogel
State Park for a long weekend of camping?

We plan to arrive the day before Thanksgiving and stay until Saturday
afternoon.  The campground has tent sites and cottages too.  They have
hiking trails, mini golf, a playground for the kids and fishing in their
lake.  Tent sites are $14/night and they allow pets on a 6 foot leash, but
not if you stay in a cottage.

Let me know if you need more information about the park or whatever.  We're
not really planning organized activities, just an opportunity for some late
season camping with other VW folks!

Dave
'57 BMW Isetta 300
'71 Squareback (times 2)