RE: [T3] HELP! I don't wanna freeze

I measured the outside diameter of the heat exchanger output, went to the
auto
parts store and bought some flexible ducting.  You can secure the ducting
using
hose clamps (similar to the clamps used on the intake bellow, but just
smaller).
 Wrap in your favorite hi-temp insulation if you desire and you're done!
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/