[T3] I'm back.....

Hello all,

I am back on the list after a couple of week hiatus.  I am still in the
process of relocating my family from Dearborn, MI to Grand Rapids, MN,
but I am on-line at my new job and have resubscribed.  Been lurking for
a couple of days,trying to get caught up on the happenings.  Glad to see
that your trip went well Toby E.  Sounded like fun.  Jake Kooser, did
you ever get anywhere with those fiberglass projects?

My FB is still in MI, but will be coming this way in a couple of weeks.
I won't have to worry about moving it this time (for those that recall
my saga to get it fom NY to MI) since my new company is paying for the
move, including the car.  I did have to spend a weekend getting enough
stuff back on the car to make it driveable enough to get it in  the
moving van.  I still need to make a good instruction shhet for the dash
to let the movers know how to start and move the car.  It is an
automatic and I am sure that the start in neutral stuff will have them
thoroughly confused.

I am lookig forward to getting the car here and my new air compressor
that I got as a going away gift fromthe people at Ford.  Really cool,
5.5 HP, 25 Gal upright tank.  It should really help getting all of the
rust and stuff out of the car.  Now I just need to start buying some
airtools.......

Til later,

John Jaranson
Project Engineer